Notice to all Financial Members Annual General Meeting Tuesday 8th December 2020, 7.00pm
Please note that in accordance with Geelong & Surf Coast Cycling Club Inc. (GSCC) constitution, and current COVID19 restrictions, our Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be convened via a Zoom conference, as follows:-
- Date – Tuesday 8th December 2020
- Time – 7.00pm
- Place – Via Zoom conference.
- RSVP – To The Secretary, by 7/12/20 to receive Zoom ID & copy of AGM reports.
- Proxy Voting – If you are unable to attend and wish to appoint a Proxy to vote on your behalf, you can click CHAIR to appoint the Chair to vote “as she sees fit” or request a Proxy Form with more options from The Secretary. Proxies must be received by 7/12/20.
- To confirm the minutes of the last AGM and of any general meeting held since that meeting.
- To receive from the Committee reports on the transactions of GSCC during the last preceding financial year.
- To elect officers of the Committee for the next one year term of office.
- To receive and consider the statements submitted by the Committee in accordance with Section 101(1) of the Associations Incorporation Reform Act 2012.
There are no items of “Special Business” on the Agenda. Nominations for 2021 Committee :-Should be made to The Secretary GSCC (click here), no later than 8/11/2020. While the current Committee have all nominated to serve for another year, Members are encouraged to consider participating in the administration of our great Club, by nominating to join the Committee or offering assistance in other ways.
Should you have any queries regarding the AGM, please contact the Club Secretary at [email protected].