ABOUT US - MISSION
Encourage competitive road cycling in the greater Geelong & Surf Coast regions, promoting healthy life styles.
Develop strong partnerships with:
- Club Members
- Local and Business communities
- Commonwealth, State & Local Government agencies
- The broader cycling community,
through open and transparent communication.
The club provides racing that encourages participation for all Masters cyclists.
Ensure the safety of our riders by:
- Educating riders in technical skills and all aspects of safe riding
- Providing quality communication and signage
- Being innovative in road cycling safety
- Providing the best road cycling safety equipment
Integrity & Respect:
As a club and as individual members, we treat everyone with respect & integrity.
Through our actions, we earn the respect of others.
Social, Engagement, Fun, Fitness and Health:
The club and its members promote a fun and positive attitude to road racing and personal health while fostering an enjoyable social atmosphere.
Excellence & Competitiveness:
Encourages competitive road cycling in our region, in a club recognised for its strong competitive ethos.